18 Paint Silkie Eggs

cjexotic

Cj's Mandarin Ducks
11 Years
Mar 11, 2008
Central PA
Auction will close EST 6:00pm Tuesday October 16th, 2012 and will ship Wednesday Oct. 17th, 2012.
Shipping is $15 .

THIS AUCTION IS FOR 18 PAINT SILKIE EGGS

Also if you want the post office to call you please include your phone number in the Pay Pal comment section. If you want the PO to call you for pickup please include your phone number. Also include your byc id when you paypal in the comment section so I know who paid.

If you would like to see more of my birds please visit the new revamp site at www.cjsilkies.com on the site is also a Winner's Circle tab for those that want to know if I have show quality silkies.

When auction is over please PayPal to [email protected]

Thanks for bidding. Cj

Last edited:
o

no one wants paint eggs? Guess I will have to hatch them myself :)
ugggg I would love to hatch since my silks from Mypet chkn were scrambled! however I spent a fortune and got one that made it, Halo.... even with detatched cell! your just north of me, so IF I decide to purchase eggs your my gal!

ugggg I would love to hatch since my silks from Mypet chkn were scrambled! however I spent a fortune and got one that made it, Halo.... even with detatched cell! your just north of me, so IF I decide to purchase eggs your my gal!

Thank you very much. cj

i would love them but husband does not get payed till friday my daughter who is autistic saw one before and ever sence has wanted some of the painted silkies if you still have any on friday i would love to buy some from you

I'm going to subscribe to this so that I can possibly get some later. I'd want them in the spring, however, not now as winter is approaching.

Good Luck getting this batch sold.

Back
Top Bottom