18 Silkie Eggs - Catdance Silkies

My chicks from Karen are now a week old and they are beautiful!!! Hatching time was crazy. . .they were popping out of their shells and healthy and happy!

Phryst,
The eggs I got from her traveled to Maine and did fine :) ok, better than fine!!!
WOW Sweety.........I didn't catch you were from Maine
D.gif

I got the cutest babies out of this hatch. Kept 4 for myself...I think I've got 1 roo and 3 girls [the one always hangs out behind the other 3 guarding them when they go to the water or feed bowl...but of course, I could be wrong] Here's my "roo" He is gorgeous...anyone who is thinking about getting Karen's eggs...GO FOR IT! You won't be disappointed.
Nicole, I hatched some too and was seeing that your roo looks like one of my chicks. Do you hace pictures of when it was about a week or two old? Would love to see them. What color ir it? Here's mine about. One week old.

Nicole, I hatched some too and was seeing that your roo looks like one of my chicks. Do you hace pictures of when it was about a week or two old? Would love to see them. What color ir it?

Here's mine about. One week old.

In that picture I believe he was between 1.5-2 weeks old.

I wish I had some current pictures, but we ended up giving them to one of our chicken friends [and I decided that I didn't want a mixed flock] but I'll check in and see if she has any current pictures!

Back
Top Bottom