19,000 BYC Addicts (yes, that means you)!!!

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Can you believe we've got 19,000 people that have signed up! When people were posting a year ago about 20,000 members I kinda laughed it off as a joke.

Well, I think we can hit 20,000 members by 1/1/2009 (but it may be tight with the holidays).

Make sure to spread the word! Post links to BYC from your websites, blogs, twitter, facebook, myspace, etc. and wear your BYC gear with pride!!!

thumbsup.gif

celebrate.gif

I helped yesterday by getting my friend---quailman10 to join. Notice how our names are alike? He wanted to have a name like mine but not copy it. He wants quail after I convinced him that they are so cool. Well Monarc23 convinced me lol
big_smile.png

This is one awesome website. I love seeing everyone's coops!!!!

I'm just wondering why 6,000 who have registered as members never post?

Any of you lurkers out there care to enlighten us?

Quote:
I think I lurked for a year at least before joining. Then one evening my husband asked me what I did that day and I knew I couldn't say, "I sat on a log and shared a bowl of cold spaghetti with the birds." I had to talk to someone who would not lock me in a padded room for saying that.
smile.png
A lot of people don't post because they can get the information they need by reading through the archives and they just haven't gotten to that bowl of spaghetti point yet where they need the interactive forum format.

Back
Top Bottom