1st time broody hen, eggs arent hatching!!!

OK everybody I got 6 day old baby chicks and stuck them under her just now and she's content and telling and perfect🥰🥰 babies are settled and she is too and I'm I'm glad🥰🥰🥰 my sweet Rowdy girl now has babies and I'm so tickled...thank yall all so much...sincerely a very manic new chicken mom lol!! It worked yall!!! yaayyyy!! Successful venture!!THANK YALL AGAIN!!!

OK everybody I got 6 day old baby chicks and stuck them under her just now and she's content and telling and perfect🥰🥰 babies are settled and she is too and I'm I'm glad🥰🥰🥰 my sweet Rowdy girl now has babies and I'm so tickled...thank yall all so much...sincerely a very manic new chicken mom lol!! It worked yall!!! yaayyyy!! Successful venture!!THANK YA LL AGAIN!!thak

Awwwwwww. Congrats 👏pictures please.
As soon as she's gets out of the nest with them I'll get pics! I'm letting her get settled now but I'm still so excited she took to them right away and I was successfully able to grab the 2 eggs she had under her that were only about 3/4 developed. So I'm so glad she'll she'll able to get up now since she's got babies to tend to!!

As soon as she's gets out of the nest with them I'll get pics! I'm letting her get settled now but I'm still so excited she took to them right away and I was successfully able to grab the 2 eggs she had under her that were only about 3/4 developed. So I'm so glad she'll she'll able to get up now since she's got babies to tend to!!
Awwwwww.

Aaghh YALL!!! My heart is overflowing watching my girl with these babies, bless her heart!!!🥰🥰🥰

Attachments

• 1649600233117456206314280180692.jpg
    1649600233117456206314280180692.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 19

Back
Top Bottom