1x1, 2x2, passport size... Anything will do and will be of great help...

tiktilaok

Chirping
Apr 18, 2021
Happy new year everyone!
If it is not too much to ask....
Can i request for photos of Orpington chicks of these colors..
-blue
-blue splash
-chocolate splash
-mauve splash
-chocolate cuckoo
-red cuckoo
-buff/lemon cuckoo

Ive been browsing for pictures but somehow, i cant seem to tell similar colors apart (e.g. blue from splash, choco/mauve from choco/mauve splash, etc.). Moreover, its the people here that i trust more compared to some photos posted on the net as some photos are mislabelled, sometimes, a photo is used twice or thrice but with different labels or captions..

Thanks in advance!

Hm, you might try a different title. I nearly didn't click on it, thinking it was a sort of phishing related to people's passports. Maybe "pictures please to see the difference between these colors" or "cuckoo colors, splash colors, which are which"

Sorry, I don't have any of the colors.

It can be a bit tricky sometimes, especially with similar colors like blue and splash. Don't worry, you're definitely not alone in that struggle! I don't have any Orpington chicks myself, but I've seen some really cute ones around. Hopefully, someone here can share some photos that'll help you out. It's always nice to have a trustworthy community to turn to for advice and guidance, especially when it comes to something as specific as chicken colors! If you're ever in need of a reliable source for certain documents or IDs, I found texas fake id website. I know the name might sound a bit sketchy, but I've heard they offer some pretty solid options, especially for things like Texas fake IDs.

Back
Top Bottom