1yr Hosting + Custom Wordpress Theme

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by WallTenters, May 17, 2011.

1. WallTenters

WallTenters Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2010
    Sweet Home, OR
    Offering a special price to Backyard Chickens members, but I can only do a few sites at this price so please contact me soon. Feel free to email me, no need to "buy now" or bid on this auction, just let me know your backyard chickens username and we'll get started!

This pricing is all-inclusive for 1 year of hosting, domain registration (your www address), and a site build with a customized WordPress theme. WordPress is one of the easiest ways (and most customizable!) to manage your website yourself. If you know how to write an email or use BYC, you can easily learn WordPress to add updates, change prices or information, and much much more. Of course, Grey Click's outstanding customer service is always behind you 100% if you have any questions, and with all of our hosting packages we will do small changes throughout the year without additional costs.

I may also be open to partial trades. Just contact me, we'll work something out that both of us can walk away from happily!

A few of my samples and some more information about me and my company can be found here: http://greyclick.com/. I have several more site designs if you'd like some more samples.

I offer quality, clean coding, with validated CSS, HTML (XHTML transitional or strict if the project fits) and PHP coding. Besides wordpress themes, I also happily code any database project in php/sql. These databases can allow you to track birds, with cage pedigrees, performance records, etc all available for you and your customers to access. I have also completed several e-commerce sites, with paypal linked payment upon checkout, an order management login for you to mark orders as shipped, received, etc.

All of my previous clients offer nothing but positive feedback. I believe in the true meaning of customer service - going above and beyond to impress and satisfy my customers with quality work, friendly support and timely completion of the project.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited: May 17, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by