2 Black Bearded Silkie Pullets 5 Months Old

hickory-hills

In the Brooder
8 Years
Nov 27, 2011
Ohio
Up for auction is a pair of Black Silkie Pullets 5 months old, very nice type, heavy foot feathers, 5 toes on each foot with good spacing on both, good tight wings, they both have very nice crest with a ton of pin feathers still coming in They both still have some filling in to do and are going to be very nice. Shipping will be 65.00 on the pair and they will ship soon as weather is fit on both ends. This will be paypal only and please paypal me soon as the auction ends.
112678_2a.jpg

112678_1a.jpg

112678_4.jpg

112678_3a.jpg

Yes they are black on black breeding and they really have the green sheen already they are both going to be really nice.

Are these the actual birds the buyer will be receiving ? Just curious because the profile pic is the same bird as I seen in a bidbird auction awhile back that sold from Shagbark Silkies.

Yes that is the birds you will be receiving, and yes this was a shagbarksilkie that was sold on birdbid, someone was playing around on birdbid and bid but did not take the silkie you can contact birdbid if you do not believe me as they were told about it. and a report made. I purchased all shagbark silkies about a week ago as she sold out. I put this little pullet with one of my own and offered them on the auction, any more questions please either contact me or you can contact [email protected] as she knows I used this photo when I put this pullet up for auction

Back
Top Bottom