2 Black Bearded Silkie Pullets 5 Months Old

You know what I may be new but I'm not sitting here looking for post to run somebody down and you know what else no one took the time to ask me any questions and than when I did answer the questions you two and you know who i'm talking about did nothing less than call me a liar and I don't care how new I am I'm not going to take it what does it give you a right because you have so many post or what what did you do over the past year try to get as many post as you could so you could run down people I have seen you post both of you running other people down or trying to cause trouble on here with nothing being done about it. Well let me tell you you got ahold of the wrong person this time.
big_smile.png

Hi everyone just got an email from my friend saying that he was having some trouble on here after reading the post I must say some of these people that are raising silkies have no business raising anything Bill Durbin purchased most of my silkies about a week to 10 days ago I still have a few paints left and a pair of blacks I let Bill use the photos on here and sent him the correct photos to use our weather has been just terrible with rain and I did not see any thing wrong with it I'm sorry if you see something wrong with using my photos. The one black pullet that is listed on here is a black pullet that I had listed on Birdbid a couple of weeks ago that somebody purchased and never sent the money for, therefore she did not sell. As for the paint eggs that I was supposed to sell last week I never sold any eggs last week NONE I have enough paints left to sell eggs from but I did not sell any last week. I believe I sold some about 2 weeks ago but it has been at least two weeks and maybe 3 weeks. I can't believe I'm on here writing this because people can not mind there own business, but any way HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

I am sorry you are on here too writing this but what are people to think when there are shagbark pictures under someone elses name and someone claiming to have hatched eggs when they just purchased these birds and they have it looks like copy pasted your exact words from other shagbark listings. Makes people think something is not wright. I would say the best thing hickory=hills can do is post their own words and pictures.

Last edited:
Quote:
Exactly! No one just went looking to make an issue. When someone posts pictures or claims that do not appear to be their own then they should not be surprised when others question them. Why the insistence that eggs were NOT sold by Shagbark last week when Shagbark themselves clearly states they kept enough birds to sell eggs.

I asked a question way back on the other page but with all this rukus I think it got over looked.

Do you allow Pick ups? Where in Ohio are u located? Do they have any Straight Combs or are they good to go.

Thanks

Last edited:
I don't believe anybody was being rude. I have also asked questions on other auctions when I see that a picture has been copied from somebody else. It don't mean we're calling anybody liars. This is just MY personal opinion but I don't like to bid unless I see current pics, or very recent pics. I have many birds up for auction right now and if somebody wanted me to take a picture of one of their butts I'd grab my camera and shoot lol. I think the birds in those pictures are beautiful but I'd also like to see current pics, again just my opinion
hmm.png

He's from zip code 43725. I had PM'd him and asked before all of this confusion. Not sure about the pick-up...hopefully he will answer soon
smile.png

Quote:

I agree. hickory-hills...many of us on BYC have been ripped off PLENTY of times. I personally had bid and won a BEAUTIFUL Silkie here on BYC. When I received her, she was a different color, different bird. I later found out that this person copied pics of somebody elses bird. I was unable to get a refund
hmm.png
That's why its just better to post your own pics, the their won't be any confusion about anything. Nobody is picking on you or running you down
wink.png

Quote:
Exactly! No one just went looking to make an issue. When someone posts pictures or claims that do not appear to be their own then they should not be surprised when others question them. Why the insistence that eggs were NOT sold by Shagbark last week when Shagbark themselves clearly states they kept enough birds to sell eggs.

I didn't mean to hijack your auctions and I would like to apologize for that... We were just concerned.... Good luck with your auctions... People can make their own judgement's and I will keep mine to myself
smile.png

Having read all the comments I personally think apologies are due all the way around. While i am sure no one intended their comments to read as snarky insulting or accusatory they definitely came across that way. We are all better, and kinder, than that.

By the way, welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom