2 congested gals

rebeccaH86

Songster
6 Years
May 22, 2015
Southern California
Hello I have a 25 week old and 10 week old they sound congested, the older gal sound very raspy and phlegmy she a little gasping also ... they are showing no other signs of being sick ,eye ,nose ,poop all look good.
They just started sounding this was yesterday , I just gave them each a tiny amount of tylan50 orally i have a 1ml syringe and gave the first line amount. Did I make the right call ? I would hate to lose any of my babies .

Have you seen any respiratory diseases in your flock before? Have you added any new birds recently? How do their crops feel? Could they be regurgitating crop contents into their throats? Are they shaking their heads or sneezing?

Have you seen any respiratory diseases in your flock before? Have you added any new birds recently? How do their crops feel? Could they be regurgitating crop contents into their throats? Are they shaking their heads or sneezing?
This is the first time of any sort of illness, I haven't added any new birds to the flock, as of this morning the crops felt empty before I feed them , they are sneezing some but no head shaking .

Back
Top Bottom