2 DAY AUCTION - 17+ NPIP Purebred Fully Bearded Silkie Hatching eggs Assortment of Buff, White & Spl

luckypickens

Songster
9 Years
Aug 20, 2010
Danville, AR
For your consideration I have
17+ ASSORTED PUREBRED FULLY BEARDED
NPIP fertile hatching eggs from our
Show Quality
BUFF, WHITE & BLUE/SPLASH SILKIE pens.

Collected so far listed below
and will add more till
auction ends on Thursday night 8pm CST...

10 Splash Silkies collected from 15th - 22nd
4 Buff Silkies collected from 15th -19th
3 White Silkies collected from 19th - 22th

Just gathered another Buff and Splash egg 5.23.12
making a total of 19 eggs so far!

Starting bid of $35.00 which includes shipping -
PM or Email to [email protected]
to place your bid.

Each are kept in their own breeding pens and
eggs will be marked as to what pen they came from.
You will receive fresh eggs and shipped right out once payment is received.
ALL eggs are dated when they are gathered so you know eggxactly how old they are!

Thank you for looking at our birds, we know you will love them as much as we do!

God Bless and Good Luck Bidding from Lucky Pickens Farm!

All our Silkies are show quality stock NOT hatchery birds and are correct in every way! All are just gorgeous sweet birds and all have full beards, crests and full cute pantylooms LOL! Silkies are super gentle birds and great layers as well, but they definably prefer to be broodies instead of laying! They are great for kids of all ages to show or just to love and will defiantly be winners at your home as they are at ours!

At Lucky Pickens Farm we strive to raise high quality birds for show or just for pets. We raise several varieties of beautiful colorful Cochin Bantams, Silkies and Sizzles and a show strain of heritage RI Reds in large fowl and bantams. Contact us if you want a little more info about each of our breeding pens. We love talkin' Chicken lol and and are always happy to answer any questions about them! We are always happy to make up special orders of eggs for you, just email us if you don't see anything listed you want. We'll be happy to work with you any way we can! With my Fibromyalgia I can't work a real job because of the pain I live with it but with my husbands help my chickens are my therapy that keep me going through the day to day pain from it. Selling a few hatching eggs and chicks helps me buy feed for my little loved ones. Without that I wouldn't be able to keep them since I couldn't afford to buy feed for them. It gives me such great pleasure sharing my feathered loved ones with others and especially getting kids hooked onto them as well! I don't know what I would do though without my birds, they mean the world to me and I am sure others know how I feel. Thank you for looking at my birds.

Our flock is NPIP certified Pullorum/Typhoid free. We see that our birds are kept happy and healthy by giving them the very best feed and TLC daily! We strive to breed to the Standard of Perfection on each breed we raise and all are purebred and kept in individual breeding pens away from predators. We feed a high quality, high protein all natural game bird breeder pellet with vitamins and minerals in the water daily to insure high fertility. We also feed a little scratch grains, Calf Manna and veggie treats from the garden daily. We LOVE spoiling our birds and it shows!
Pictures of all our birds can be seen on our website below. Thank you for looking!
We take MO, E-checks & PayPal
Thank You!

We ship USPS Priority shipping with delivery confirmation and
your eggs will usually arrive within 2-3 days.

Chicken raisin' is all we do, so I assure you we gather often to keep the eggs from getting to hot or to cold to stay fresh and fertile for you. Our hatching eggs we send out are no more than three to 4 days old. They are turned three times a day and stored in a temperature controlled room to assure you the best possible hatch. Eggs are usually fairly clean, but may contain occasional soiling. I do not wash eggs but will brush of excess soiling if present. Washing can contaminate the eggs and may decrease hatch rate. Eggs are wrapped individually in bubble wrap then placed in an egg carton then nestled and secured in crumpled newspaper inside a big shipping box. Box is clearly marked FRAGILE HATCHING EGGS, DO NOT X-RAY. I've had very good success shipping this way. We have had an excellent hatch rate on our farm ourselves this year as well as with our shipped eggs. However, we cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to circumstances out of our control. Rough postal handling and incubator mishaps will make perfectly fertile eggs NOT develop or hatch. Purchasing shipped hatching eggs is a risk. Please be understanding and know this when purchasing hatching eggs. Some people write back saying eggs were not fertile and shipping is the reason NOT the roosters, hens or my fault. I set eggs weekly here to check fertility and are having an average 98% hatch rate with only a few from time to time not fertile. If at any time we have a problem, I promise you we defiantly wouldn't be selling eggs until we correct the problem. With the Cochin bantams we clip their buns monthly to increase fertility as well. We also add vitamins and electrolytes to the water daily as well as red cell to increase fertility on all birds. We've been raising birds for almost 50 years and take great pride in our birds and see that you get the best possible fresh, fertile eggs when they are shipped. When your eggs arrive carefully unwrap them and store them pointy end down at room temperature for 12-24 hours to help the air cell settle back in place from shipping. Please leave feedback on the quality of packaging, condition of eggs, and speed of receiving your eggs...not hatch rate. If our birds stop laying for some reason, we will gladly refund your money or notify you before the end of the auction.
  • Once we have shipped your eggs --- We Cannot be held responsible for your eggs if they should get lost or arrive later than expected. We cannot be held responsible or refund monies if items arrive damaged, late or get lost in the mail system. We are sure that sometime this may happen as the eggs can take a lot of abuse in route to you in which we have no control, but we package them the best we can. Sorry that shipping seems high but postage has gone up and must cover the cost of labels, bubble wrap, gas and other shipping materials.
  • Please--Take this into consideration before bidding.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING & GOOD LUCK BIDDING!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE GREAT LUCK HATCHING FROM OUR LOVELY BIRDS!!

Lucky Pickens Farm
NPIP Certified flock #71-0380

Arkansas Certified Private P/T Testing agent # P601

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom