1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2 doz bantam eggs / ship 10-3 / from SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Hi!
    I'm offering a group of 24 fresh bantam eggs to ship Sat, 10/3 for Monday delivery.
    The group will include:
    Frizzle eggs
    Naked Neck eggs
    Serama eggs
    Silkie eggs
    Mottled Cochin eggs
    silkie feathered green-egger eggs
    (descriptions and links to pics below)

Shipping is $10.00 and includes USPS Priority shipping with Delivery Confirmation.
    Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping.

PayPal only, please [email protected]. Payment due when auction ends.

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info ---just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

If you are interested in eggs for hatching at a later date or would like to pay with check or MO, please email.

Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa
    ps:
    The Naked Neck bantams are blue, splash, and black NN hens with a blue NN roo .
    2 of the blue NN girls are frizzled . 2 of the NN girls (a splash and a black) lay green eggs.
    The Frizzle girls are all blue or black frizzle Cochin and Frizz Cochin x Silkie crosses .
    The roo in the pen is a smooth 'lemon blue with the barring gene' Cochin roo .
    The Serama are wheaten and barred wheaten .
    The Silkies are blue , white, splash hens with white and splash roos. All except 1 white hen are bearded.
    The mottled Cochins are brown mottled hens with a mottled roo.
    The silkie feathered green-eggers are blue silkie feathered hens with splash or white silkie roo.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  2. dfchaser

dfchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2008
    NC
    I just received my eggs from Dipsy Doodle Doo and they were wonderfully packed, not even a scratch! I look forward to them hatching! Thank you again!

3. Hi Christina! Great to hear!
    I have to tell you, "Please Watch for Goats" was the most unusual note I've ever put on a box. Made me smile all day! Your carrier left them in a safe place?
    Thanks again!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

4. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    If I win this, any chance I could get you to throw in a couple of those cuckoo EEs in place of something else? I have one gorgeous little one from the last batch and I want more!!

5. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    I've seen these chickens in person, and they are gorgeous, happy and healthy layers! My incubator is full of Lisa's chicken eggs right now! [​IMG]

6. Hi Kelly! I should be able to do that.
    Thanks Sally!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

7. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Ok, I went ahead and placed the reserve bid. [​IMG] Hatch, hatch, hatch!! Need any more quail eggs? [​IMG]

8. Hi Kelly! Thanks for bidding. I emailed.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

9. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Got the eggies today!! All in great shape! Thanks for the extras!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by