2 dozen Mixed(some pure) Hatching Eggs

chikmagnet_09

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jul 21, 2009
Athens, GA
2 dozen hatching eggs from a pen with BLRW, BCM, Blue Marans, Black Marans, and Speckled Sussex. Some will be pure and some will be mixed. I have seen both the same types mating and different types mating. Eggs will be fresh and packged well. I will add extras if avaliable. Any questions please PM me or email me at [email protected]. Local pickup is also avaliable if needed. Thanks and Happy Bidding!

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
your eggie picture is upside down:)

you might want to include pictures of parent stock too-gets you alot more bids:)
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:

chikmagnet_09

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jul 21, 2009
Athens, GA
Ha Ha ... I need to fix that!! It is a rather unusual looking picture. I have the following:

BCM - Hens and Roos
Blue Marans- Hens and Roos
Black Marans- Hens
Speck. Sussex- Hens and Roos
BLRW- Hens and Roos

The parents are not mixed, only some of the eggs will be mixed. Some of the blue marans and black marans came from a fellow BYC member. I am working on additional pens to seperate the different breeds. But for now I still have them all in one pen from the winter. I have more than a full incubator and hatching out several... thought I would offer some up for sale. I will try to add some pictures of the flock tomorrow. Thanks !

LarryPQ

Easter Hatch!!
10 Years
Jul 17, 2009
hahahha! I just looked at this and thought, this is a good deal, I should bid on these. Hovering eggies rock.

Then I looked to see who the highest bidder was. Well it WAS me.

Last edited:

tofuranch

What Came First????
11 Years
Dec 11, 2008
I also have more space than you for eggs and birds
wink.png

Last edited:

LarryPQ

Easter Hatch!!
10 Years
Jul 17, 2009
No arguement there
smile.png
That is why you shoud hatch me just one BLRW pullet. Just for funsies.

Top Bottom