2 ducklings out Update on PG. 2

Thanks ebony. He finally got his land legs and was running around the brooder and hopping to get out. I made a bigger mess with the waterer then he did. Watching him sleep is even better
big_smile.png

Thanks coffeegirl. I am so happy he made it.

barnyard: I can go pick up one or maybe I can make one with the chicken feathers downstairs? They are in molt

Congrats on the baby I am sure he/she will be spolied rotten LOL

I am still waiting for my ducks - they are on Day 22 today - I candled them last and saw just alittle movement in there so I know they are still kicking in there. Ours are cayauga/creasted mix or could be cayauga/pekin mix ?? no telling till they hatch

Julie

I hope you get some cute ducklings. This one is very spoiled. When he jumps on the bunny it means (take me out for a few minutes so I can peck at your face.) I feel like a real parent. Since the brooder is in my room I can hear him peep constantly. I got about 3 hours of sleep last night.

he sounds real cute stevie. I'm glad you got a survivor. Do you know anything about swedish ducks? I found someone on craigs list that sells them near my home and I'm thinking of picking up a pair for my daughter.

Back
Top Bottom