2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

:celebrate :celebrateHooray, Lucy is cancer free!:celebrate :celebrate
:bun:wee:bun:wee:bun:wee:bun

We continue to pray for you as you strengthen and face surgery to remove the tumor. You are a special inspiration of determination, courage and perserverance as well as being a warm, open young woman! So proud to know you.

Thank you so much!! I certainly didn't get through this alone, had some pretty amazing people cheering me on!!

So sorry I have not been on here in a few days, I have had a lot of things going on and there just isn't enough time in a day to do everything :(
Currently I have 10 ducklings in my coop, a broody hen who has nested in some flowers beside my house, 5 ducklings at the pond and something is slowly killing off my Roughen ducks, I am down to 4 . That's just the duck side of my stress..I won't even talk about all the other stuff going on. Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. I'm slowly getting back to me. Going ducking crazy in the process but that's ok

It's really comforting to know that people from all walks of life, all over the country(and even the world) can have interests that brings them together in such a way. If only it was that easy to meet people everyday. I'm generally not a "people person". But y'all are awesome. On a side note...I'm seriously considering a bumper sticker that says -the more people I meet, the more i talk to my ducks- lol I think Theres some out there for horse people and dog people.

I hate to hear you're losing ducks! Are they disappearing off the pond? Hawk, snapper?? I declared war on my hawks earlier in the year. They don't like 410 shots aahhahaha(diabolical chuckle)

View attachment 1017999 View attachment 1018000 View attachment 1018001 Posting a photo of my new babies....hatched the three Cayuga cross lings and have two more that pipped today still in the hatcher. Purchased the four Pekins this morning right after the shipment arrived at our local Atwoods.
Now that they know where the food is located, I'll change to wood shavings

Adorable!!! :love

Does Atwoods ever get Saxony ducklings? Cuz this one...

20170529_164211.jpg

Is definitely not a Pekin... looks like a Saxony, is my best guess for now...

Back
Top Bottom