2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
You go little Tinkerbell! They are all so tiny
love.gif
love.gif

But you were the one that knew to ask for help!

Argh, that was better in my head, but I think you know what I mean...

I don't why my phone changed my numbers there are 7, I swear I can count, I guess sleep deprivation and "labor" will make a girl tired
1f602.png

Lucysducks11, I know you are going though Hades right now with your treatment but those babies arrived at just the right time. Your family is your support group but that little babies need you and are helping you focus on something other than how rotten you feel right now. Like your family, they need you.

Hang in there. It will get better. Hair will grow back, nausea will pass. You will beat this invader into nothingness!

You have done such a marvelous job with these ducklings and beat the odds with the twins. Even one surviving is amazing, let alone it surviving and thriving.

That little duckling will grow to be the dominate bird in the group. She will boss the others around, have the most personality (big duck in a small package) and you will overlook any misbehaving simply because you will remember how hard you and she worked to get her born!

I'm really enjoying these pics and updates. Take care, get plenty of rest and hang on for dear life. We are all rooting for you!

I hope she does because I am growing very attached to her, I took the ducklings for a walk tonight and they are so funny trying to keep up with me, I wished I could share the video.
Thanks again for your kind words, I am trying so hard not to get caught up in the small things and focus on the bigger picture :)
If I go bald I will have a lot of ducks to sit on my head to keep me warm :)

Wow what a wonderful beautiful story!!! Im glad i followed this thread! Congratulations on all those beautiful babies!!! I know you will enjoy them! Please keep in touch and let us all know how you are doing as well, your in my prayers!

Our story is just beginning, I have 6 call ducks incubating ...We are just getting started :)

I hope she does because I am growing very attached to her, I took the ducklings for a walk tonight and they are so funny trying to keep up with me, I wished I could share the video.
Thanks again for your kind words, I am trying so hard not to get caught up in the small things and focus on the bigger picture
smile.png

If I go bald I will have a lot of ducks to sit on my head to keep me warm
smile.png
Now that is a picture we'd love to see!

She's so small she scares me just a little
sad.png
I can't imagine how small my call ducks will be
Are you talking about the little Ravyn? I totally understand..shes had to share a egg with her twin, so she will be smaller than the rest who had a whole egg to themselves..but they are all still your babys, and if little Ravyn is striving, she should be good
smile.png
Oh my...i would love to see how small call ducks would be..

Back
Top Bottom