2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
@FridayYet once again, you say it better than I ever could...
thumbsup.gif

Lucy has done excellently... slow and careful assist... they have veins and yolk still to absorb but there was a lot of goo wrapped around them... she cleared it up so their bills are free and not in danger of suffocating... they are doing well, but she has done all she can... now it's just up to them to finish absorbing and to see if they are strong enough to make it or not...

There are also several more pips in her other eggs... even in ones she didn't think were going to hatch!!!!!
bun.gif

No matter the outcome, this is already a very successful hatch!! Especially for a first timer!!!
celebrate.gif
This sounds like its going extremely well, we all appreciate you helping out dear Lucy!
celebrate.gif
Fingers crossed....im on the edge of my seat now...and its so exciting that the other eggs are getting pips!

Posting this by request from @lucysducks11

I'm going to turn my data back on for a second to send you a picture, it's by far the most precious thing I have ever seen. I put the duckling that hatched next to the twins before I started to chip away at the shell and we said a prayer, and he placed his head on their shell as I prayed, please if you can share this with everyone, it's so precious...

@FridayYet once again, you say it better than I ever could... :thumbsup

Lucy has done excellently... slow and careful assist... they have veins and yolk still to absorb but there was a lot of goo wrapped around them... she cleared it up so their bills are free and not in danger of suffocating... they are doing well, but she has done all she can... now it's just up to them to finish absorbing and to see if they are strong enough to make it or not...

There are also several more pips in her other eggs... even in ones she didn't think were going to hatch!!!!! :bun

No matter the outcome, this is already a very successful hatch!! Especially for a first timer!!!
:celebrate

:weee :clap :ya :fl

Can I get you on speed dial in case I need you in another 2 weeks? :lau (actually I don't have a phone so...)

I'm going to turn my data back on for a second to send you a picture, it's by far the most precious thing I have ever seen. I put the duckling that hatched next to the twins before I started to chip away at the shell and we said a prayer, and he placed his head on their shell as I prayed, please if you can share this with everyone, it's so precious...

Aaaaw, that is adorable and so very touching at the same time; I confess to wiping away some happy tears.

Come on Twins .. you can do this and your little friend needs you!

Awwwww!

Awesome picture Lucy! Thanks for passing it on, Ravyn.

This is just so touching....a few happy tears were shed too...you can do it twins! We know you can!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom