2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
Posting this by request from @lucysducks11

I'm going to turn my data back on for a second to send you a picture, it's by far the most precious thing I have ever seen. I put the duckling that hatched next to the twins before I started to chip away at the shell and we said a prayer, and he placed his head on their shell as I prayed, please if you can share this with everyone, it's so precious...

So sweet...
love.gif

That pic is just too adorable not to share!! :love

Great support, everyone... she needs all of you... :thumbsup

Dan, you can always just PM me... you know that... :)

Posting this by request from @lucysducks11

I'm going to turn my data back on for a second to send you a picture, it's by far the most precious thing I have ever seen. I put the duckling that hatched next to the twins before I started to chip away at the shell and we said a prayer, and he placed his head on their shell as I prayed, please if you can share this with everyone, it's so precious...

. :love so happy for you Lucy!!!!!
And great news on the extra pips and excess goo removal

The duckling looks like he's whispering prayers to the egg. Very tearful moment.

It was crazy just how perfect the timing was, I was talking to them and said that momma was fixing to try and save them so I put him in there so we could pray together and he just placed his little head right on the egg. I almost cried, OK I did , but just a little ;)

The duckling looks like he's whispering prayers to the egg. Very tearful moment.

I swear as crazy as that sounds I think he was, I have 3 very hard eggs to hatch, the twins, another one with something Ravynfallen called cam and another eggs that was severely damaged that I tried to save using candle wax. I'm not going to give up on any of them, they all need prayers!

. :love so happy for you Lucy!!!!!
And great news on the extra pips and excess goo removal

My hands were shaking so bad my son's started to cry because he was worried about me lol but I did exactly as Ravynfallen said and they will come out when they are ready, they have more room to move and incubate so now we wait...

That pic is just too adorable not to share!! :love

Great support, everyone... she needs all of you... :thumbsup

Dan, you can always just PM me... you know that... :)

Yes I do need all of you!! This is the most support I have had and it's by people who actually appreciate and understand what loving these ducks mean and just how rewarding it is.

Back
Top Bottom