2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
Thanks, but to be honest, I would be an absolutely lousy nurse, lol... my patience for people in general is seriously lacking...
wink.png
Sure fooled me!
th.gif
I've had nursing instructors show less patience to students. You are a natural, and I don't say that to too many people. Keep up the good work!

Lucy, you are doing an amazing job! RavynFallen I am impressed by the assistance you have been giving. You would be an awesome nurse.

I haven't had ducks in my life for over 50 years, but suddenly I'm rooting for these two little ones and for you like all 3 of you were family....along with your little web footed assistant.

This has been one of the most uplifting threads I have ever read and my thoughts and prayers are with you and all your little web footed family members. Thank you for letting us share this great adventure with you and when all is said and done, that is what life is...a great adventure.

Godspeed..... 

Ravynfallen has been amazing, not once has she made me feel like a pest, she been so understanding and patience and calms down when I am unsure or in a panic about messing up, I have found a life long friend and all because of 2 little embryos in my egg.
I didn't originally order these Mallard eggs, they were sent to me anonymously after someone on eBay took advantage of me and sold me bad duck eggs. So I was completely shocked when someone who follows me on my public page devoted to my ducks sent me these eggs. I had my heart set on call ducks, and was promised if I finished my last round of radiation and started chemo and I didn't give up, I would get call ducks to incubate. Which I have 6 incubation now, plus the surprise Mallards. That's the back story about me, and my ducks :) and now all my new friends

Sure fooled me!:th  I've had nursing instructors show less patience to students. You are a natural, and I don't say that to too many people. Keep up the good work!

She's fooling me too lol because she's been nothing but patient with me and trust me , I have had a few freak out moments , today being one of them. Anyone else in my life would have told me to get a grip and let nature take its course..She's a god send!

Make sure it is extra moist for the twins. Since you don't want the humidity sky high you can take paper towel and get it very wet, then rub the egg just not where they pipped. Good luck on the twins and all got beautiful babies including the call ducks. Also good luck to you on your chemo. My grandpa just got will get done with his soon. He had non haudgkens lymphoma and then got a bladder cancer shortly after I'm praying for all of you

I won't let cancer be what defines me, the only reason I'm even opening up on here is because I didn't use my real name , even though Lucy is my nickname and something I haven't been able to get rid of since my childhood, but alot of my friends and family do not know that I am sick. Not because I don't want them to know, but because as soon as someone hears Cancer it becomes a part of you in someway, and that's not what defines me. My undying love for ducks is what defines me, my children, my husband, my grandbabies and my duck sanctuary is who I am. Those things are the things that matter :)

Don't ever give up, Lucy.

I had an old high school friend get diagnosed with ovarian cancer when she was 23. They told her to get her affairs in order because they didn't think they could help her. She told the doctors that they were wrong. She and God had other plans. She fought the cancer and won the battle. Never, ever give up.

:lau

Nah... everyone will either rejoice or cry with you... not point fingers at you...

You gave them a fighting chance to make it, without you they would have drowned in that goo... no matter what happens, you have done what was in your power and control... now is just the wait and see time... :hugs

So very proud of you... I know you were scared spitless, but you pushed through it... :thumbsup

Yes you know how scared I was per our text messages.. bit I did it, and now they are doing great :) still down in the shell but that's OK, they will one out when they are ready

Don't ever give up, Lucy. 

I had an old high school friend get diagnosed with ovarian cancer when she was 23. They told her to get her affairs in order because they didn't think they could help her. She told the doctors that they were wrong. She and God had other plans. She fought the cancer and won the battle. Never, ever give up.

I have cervical cancer stage 1 and I'm not a quitter. My 2nd child was born at 21 weeks and weighed 1 pound and this was 21 years ago, they told me she was going to die and to plan a funeral. And if she lived she would be brain damaged, blind, deaf and never walk, I said to that Dr. maybe he was raised to speak negative things but I wasn't and she was going to be fine, I remember every night for 3 years I would work her legs in bycycle motions every night to build up muscle mass and at age 4 she walked. Not only that she has zero adverse effects from being born so early. She's 21 , she lives on her own, drives a car, she's perfect. I'm not giving up on me, my ducks just like I didn't on my daughter.

Yes you know how scared I was per our text messages.. bit I did it, and now they are doing great :) still down in the shell but that's OK, they will one out when they are ready

Exactly... :)

I have cervical cancer stage 1 and I'm not a quitter. My 2nd child was born at 21 weeks and weighed 1 pound and this was 21 years ago, they told me she was going to die and to plan a funeral. And if she lived she would be brain damaged, blind, deaf and never walk, I said to that Dr. maybe he was raised to speak negative things but I wasn't and she was going to be fine, I remember every night for 3 years I would work her legs in bycycle motions every night to build up muscle mass and at age 4 she walked. Not only that she has zero adverse effects from being born so early. She's 21 , she lives on her own, drives a car, she's perfect. I'm not giving up on me, my ducks just like I didn't on my daughter.

:hugs :thumbsup

You got this, my friend...

Back
Top Bottom