2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
:hugs   so very sorry but without feet its life would have been short anyway
let the little twin rest, stick it in your bra with a washcloth around it 

You've done so much for them already :hugs

Haha stick her in my bra, the one and only time this is eggceptable, sorry I had to find humor some how, too funny and a great idea actually :)

Im so sorry about loosing the one, but it sounds like he stuck through it for the other one until the end! (thats sweet:) It is sad whenever we loose one especially babies but atleast you didnt have to make that decision.

I am glad the little one is doing well, i assume its only so little because it shared an egg with another duck she may pull through just fine and suprise you!

As far as the poop idk, ive had chicks poop like that before a time or two and they were fine, just keep an eye on it and see if its a reoccurring thing.

Again Congratulations on the little one!!!

Last edited:
Haha stick her in my bra, the one and only time this is eggceptable, sorry I had to find humor some how, too funny and a great idea actually
smile.png
it really is a great place to keep her!!
many people use their shirts pockets/bras whatever
then you can talk to it and keep a close eye on it

My new concern is this one who has piped out a huge hole and I'm wondering if it can even zip now? It's been making a lot of noise but no progress since it pipped through, just kept making this huge hole, I'm going to try and post a picture off my wifi
. Please if anyone can weigh in on this it would be great

My new concern is this one who has piped out a huge hole and I'm wondering if it can even zip now? It's been making a lot of noise but no progress since it pipped through, just kept making this huge hole, I'm going to try and post a picture off my wifi
. Please if anyone can weigh in on this it would be great
how long ago did it pip?

Should I assist this one? Idk what to do, seems to be drying out with the membrane not attached to the shell, but idk..Seemed done yesterday but the hole in getting bigger..

How long has it been?
The membrane does look dry but you can moisten it with a damp washcloth, it could be shrink wrapped, or it may just need more time, those twins were in there forever remember

Whats the humidity at in the bator?

Last edited:

Should I assist this one? Idk what to do, seems to be drying out with the membrane not attached to the shell, but idk..Seemed done yesterday but the hole in getting bigger..

How long has it been since first pip? They often widen the hole before zipping. And remember, ducks take longer to absorb yolk than chicks.

Is that a mallard or call?

Back
Top Bottom