2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP
The duck the made the huge opening is trying to push out and his nail tore some of the membrane and now it's bleeding bright red blood
sad.png
he's not ready to come and I don't know what to do
it happens sometimes, how much has actually come out??

you could dab the bleeding spot with a little corstarch

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP
The duck the made the huge opening is trying to push out and his nail tore some of the membrane and now it's bleeding bright red blood
sad.png
he's not ready to come and I don't know what to do

it happens sometimes, how much has actually come out??

you could dab the bleeding spot with a little corstarch

x2. Don't panic just yet.

It he pushes his way out, you'll be able to better assess if there's a problem. Just let him do his thing. Sometimes leftover blood vessels appear to bleed, but it may not even be connected now.

Like a pea size amount I dabbed it with a paper towel and left it alone, I don't have cornstarch
sad.png
doesnt sound like too much
x2. Don't panic just yet.

It he pushes his way out, you'll be able to better assess if there's a problem. Just let him do his thing. Sometimes leftover blood vessels appear to bleed, but it may not even be connected now.
ditto
It's probably OK as long as the bleeding stops quickly. You can also hold pressure with a q-tip if you can get it in the right spot.
thumbsup.gif

Ok then I won't worry :) he's in the bator just chilling out chirping away, when he's ready he will come out I suppose :)

You all deserve to meet the twin that lived, she's perked right up and is drinking water and finding her feet. Little Miss Ravyn is her name, and she's definitely female just from the way she behaves.
smile.png

I hope you all love the pic. It may take a month to upload lol but I'm trying

love.gif
Precious!

Back
Top Bottom