2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics

You all deserve to meet the twin that lived, she's perked right up and is drinking water and finding her feet. Little Miss Ravyn is her name, and she's definitely female just from the way she behaves. :)
I hope you all love the pic. It may take a month to upload lol but I'm trying

Congratulations! She's beautiful :love

Congratulations on the twin. I think it's a miracle that one survived, and runny poop at first is normal.

I've only hatched chicks and one gosling, and I've learned that if incubator conditions are right, they will all hatch within 24 hours of each other, either a day before the due date or right on time. If conditions are not right, then you may have to assist, as I did with my first incubation attempt. At that time I assisted when they were two days late.

If the pipped one seems stressed I think I would attempt to assist, but the egg yolk may be unabsorbed, if too early.

Hope this helps.

Congratulations on the twin.  I think it's a miracle that one survived, and runny poop at first is normal.

I've only hatched chicks and one gosling, and I've learned that if incubator conditions are right, they will all hatch within 24 hours of each other, either a day before the due date or right on time. If conditions are not right, then you may have to assist, as I did with my first incubation attempt.  At that time I assisted when they were two days late. 

If the pipped one seems stressed I think I would attempt to assist, but the egg yolk may be unabsorbed, if too early.

Hope this helps.

I have 3 that have externally pipped but nothing else and 1 who is working on the crack but no opening, I suspect that I will have 3 more within the next 24 hours and then the rest by Friday

You all deserve to meet the twin that lived, she's perked right up and is drinking water and finding her feet. Little Miss Ravyn is her name, and she's definitely female just from the way she behaves.
smile.png

love.gif

-Kathy

You all deserve to meet the twin that lived, she's perked right up and is drinking water and finding her feet. Little Miss Ravyn is her name, and she's definitely female just from the way she behaves.
smile.png

Sooo cute!!!!!!!
love.gif

@BantyChooks You might want to take a look at this.

You all deserve to meet the twin that lived, she's perked right up and is drinking water and finding her feet. Little Miss Ravyn is her name, and she's definitely female just from the way she behaves. :)

Awww!!! Beautiful!!! :love

Somehow I got unsubscribed, sorry... :(

Lovely little duckling, and I hope you didn't just jinx her, lol! ;)

Great job, Lucy!!!

I think @Julie Bird would love to see this... :)

Awww!!! Beautiful!!! :love

Somehow I got unsubscribed, sorry... :(

Lovely little duckling, and I hope you didn't just jinx her, lol! ;)

Great job, Lucy!!!

I think @Julie Bird would love to see this... :)
EEEEEEEEE JDJSKSLWLD CJD!! YES. THANK YOU RAVYNFALLEN. I AM IN LOVE AND HIGHLY ENVIOUS THAT LITTLE THING IS IN HER HAND. DO YOU SEE THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF CUTE, TINY, BURD AND BABY DUCKLING? THAT BABY IS WARM.

Back
Top Bottom