2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
You did great!! And you'll do fine with the Calls!!!

This was the smallest Call I ever hatched... she was 26 or 27 grams...
smile.png
Tiny little bitty precious baby. Look at her bitty webs.

Good morning to all from Oklahoma.
1f617.png
1f917.png

I am addicted! First thing this morning at 6:45 I tuned in to my favorite new show "THE DUCKLING CHRONICLES". You guys are such a great bunch and I am so glad I found you. Seeing all this kindness and support encourages me to get going with my own babies. I don't feel so scared taking this on knowing you all are here and willing to help. I look forward to being a part of all this!!
Welcome. You've entered the realm of the greatest people ever AND lots of cute ducks.

Yep Im completely hooked on this thread! I'm supposed to be working but couldn't help but read the whole thread. My bff wants me to help her hatch some duck eggs in the spring and Im a lot less nervous now.
Lucy those babies are the best form of therapy any animal lover could ask for. Your a tough woman and an inspiration to us!

Hi all, My husband keeps asking me who I'm texting with and I finally told him it's my "Fine Feathered Friends Club"and they have an online maternity ward where babies are hatching all the time. I have become a watcher and a worrier over these babies and cannot bring myself to stop. He answered with..." Could you do your worrying while you fix me breakfast?"
1f61c.png
1f61d.png
1f61b.png
1f917.png
1f913.png
1f913.png
1f913.png
1f607.png
1f607.png
1f917.png
1f917.png
1f602.png
1f605.png
1f60a.png
1f609.png
1f609.png

I can't even begin to describe how much I appreciate everyone's input, Tinkerbell is certainly testing me, two e now she's almost died. I have to go to TSC and get medicine as instructed. I will let Ravyn jump in if she's up to it and finish the update on Tinkerbell. She's a fighter.

Lucy, believe me when I say that you are exactly the type of person it takes to beat this!! Anyone who can devote themselves to fighting as you have for these precious little lives will have no problem battling cancer. I see a stubborn warrior in you who doesn't give up. Even though we don't know each other, it's obvious in watching your battle for the sweet baby ducklings' lives, that you are one fierce contender. My prayers are with you .....You are a SUPER HERO!!

I can't even begin to describe how much I appreciate everyone's input, Tinkerbell is certainly testing me, two e now she's almost died. I have to go to TSC and get medicine as instructed. I will let Ravyn jump in if she's up to it and finish the update on Tinkerbell. She's a fighter.

Good luck! I hope that Tinkerbell is okay...

Here's the update on Tinkerbell's morning...

My husband misunderstood my instructions for giving Ravyn water this morning and put the water in with her and Tinkerbell and then he left for work. I woke up at 10 and went to check on them and Tinkerbell was soaked to the bone and as cold as could be. I  figured she was dead, her legs were drawn up to her chest, she had zero sign of life. I got the hair dryer and put it on low heat and dried her off and talked to her and nothing. So I just gave up put her under my shirt assuming she died, and about 20 minutes passed and I hear Peep, peep, under my shirt (all the while my husband is telling me to get the dead duck out of my shirt).
She's in her bed while I get ready to go to TSC. She's standing up better today as well. I swear this duckling is fighting harder than anything I have seen to live. I swear on my children everything I am saying is truth. If you could have felt her body and how cold it was you would be as amazed as me right now. I don't understand how in the h*ll  this duck is alive.

And the 6 pack is doing well, Little Ravyn is a spunky little leader, lol...

Back
Top Bottom