2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
Lucy, I started reading this thread yesterday and have thoroughly enjoyed the trip! Those duckies are SO cute, and it makes me want to get some someday soon (sshh, DH might be listening).
gig.gif
I am very sad to hear that you are battling cancer, my husband's grandmother is currently in her 2nd year of cancer treatments to try to catch the cancer that has ravaged her entire body. She lost so much weight and is fighting to eat enough to keep her going. I cannot imagine what it must be like to have to fight like that, and I am happy that you have the little hatchlings to keep your spirits up!
I know I am a complete stranger to you, and I am not going to preach, but I feel like I would be doing you a disservice if I did not at least mention something I think might help you. Check out the Gerson Therapy on the internet, there's also some good documentaries about it on Netflix (or documentaries that mention it). It's a pretty interesting approach to a cancer therapy, and at least as far as I can see doesn't appear to be something that would hurt you to try. It focuses on juicing organic fruits and vegetables and making that a main portion of your diet, along with organic grains. I don't see why a person couldn't try it along with their doctor's cancer treatment. There's also some stuff in there about supplements and enemas, but I bet just changing your diet to strictly organic (must be organic) fruits, vegetables and grains would go a long way to at least making you feel better. Who knows. Of course, with diabetes you would probably want to stick to whole fruits instead of juicing fruits, for the lower sugar content. I have always told my husband if we ever have to go through a cancer treatment, that's what I will try first. The documentaries are pretty eye opening. The one called Food Matters is pretty good. Also, The Gerson Miracle.
You'll get through this, girl, and there will be some handsome and beautiful ducks waiting for you on the other side of it all! Praying for you.
hugs.gif

Pandora loves the camera!

The 6 pack love the pond!

And this is Bopeep!!

AHHHHHH SQUEEEEEEEE BURZZZZZZZZZ DUCKIESSSSSSSSSSS PANDORA BURD SO ROUND BILLS 6 PACK WEBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOPEEP BOPEEP SQUEEEEESSSSSSS WITTLE WEBBERS ON GRASS BLACK EYES FUZZY HEAD
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom