2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
Tell Pandora to make those other little hellions straighten up and fly right!! She's bigger and seems to have a hold on the others. Tell her she's the new
" mother-ducker" in charge and you're depending on her to tame the devil flock.
And I too don't do cats for that very same reason. My sister's cat bit my big toe so hard I needed stitches!! But sister said it was my fault for wearing thongs and wiggling my toes!! Between those badass geese and possessed cats I am both physically and mentally scarred for life!!
1f915.png
1f915.png
1f915.png
1f915.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f915.png
1f915.png
1f915.png

1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

The call ducks are so sweet and loving, the jump right into my hand when I put it down in their bed, but not the 6 pack, I put my hand near them and it's like I'm shocking them with a cricket cow shocky thing ( my mind went blank)
It's funny but annoying, I gave them life and they give me grief....
It might be partly because of whatever breed they are too. My Easter Egger chicks have been the friendliest, though they still all went through that phase. I actually believe that still being social with poultry at this point is one of the most important times in keeping them social. I've had one, and only one, batch of chicks that I was too busy with life to pay attention to them when they were at that point, and they are some of my most anti-social. They're still social, just less than what my other chickens are.
That's pets sometimes.
roll.png
You give them so much, and there are times like that.

@lucysducks11They are getting so big, I love seeing the photos as they grow! Really beautiful ducks and mommy!!! I hope your doing well love!
1f60a.png

Last edited:
Just discovered the Duck Chronicles. Couldn't stop reading for 4 hours! LOVED the story. LOVE the pictures. I am a survivor of cancer, of raising ducklings, & a chicken owner!

That one long post of good eating advice was 100% right on! (only took me 17 years to progress to that myself
1f62f.png
)

Praying for your courage and full recovery! Thanks for sharing your enthralling duck tails!
1f601.png

Last summer I prematurely put my Khaki Campbell ducklings on the pond (they make such a mess with water, and changing it all the time, etc., I'm sure you know), and could not get them back to put in the house at night. They didn't last long.

For me next time, even if they're scared of me, I'll wait until they're older, even if a temporary pen has to be built.

I think it is definitely the breed that is the problem with the 6 pack. We bought a batch of mallard ducklings as a home school project. After 2-3 weeks, they did not want to be handled at all and acted like you were going to eat them if they were picked up. We let them get nice and big and released them to a neighbor's stock pond. They happily flew away without a glance back :'(

Who knew the 6 pack would be such rebellious ducks, I'm pretty sure it's Ravynfallons name sake causing all the trouble
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
LOL i am sure it is
lau.gif
poor ravyn!!

The lesson learned ....Never turn your back,,........My husband said the flock was protecting the babies and we're sick and tired of me handling them. Talk about a flock of pure ungrateful TURDS!! I gave them the best months of my Life!
The indignation of it all..... K
1f61e.png
1f61f.png
1f628.png
1f628.png
1f630.png
1f631.png
1f631.png
1f629.png
1f632.png
1f627.png
1f626.png
I was back and blue for weeks!!!!
sorry but i had to laugh also, though i totally understand
hugs.gif
sorry you had a rough start to bird keeping

I just died reading this, and laughed so hard I almost peed my pants! I'm sitting here reading this all the while trying to imagine what that looked like, poor thing! You should sell that story to "I shouldn't be alive"
1f602.png
1f602.png
I had a demonic cat once and she would corner my kids in the bathroom, I was a dinner once and my daughter sent a picture of the cat sitting outside the bathrooms door and she said "Guinevere won't let me out, HELP MOM" and then I get another pic from my other daughter and it's of the cat outside the door and she says "Mommy hell cat has sissy locked in the bathroom" all common sense goes out the window when you are under attack by a ungrateful animal I guess..My daughter sat in the bathroom for 2 hours until I got home, by that time the cat was asleep... I really hope my flock isn't planning a sneak attack on me
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f986.png
1f986.png
1f986.png
1f986.png
1f986.png
1f986.png
lau.gif
i had a cat like this too!

Having a little chat with Pandora about becoming rebellious ducks...She's agreed to always love me...

We even sealed the deal with a kiss...
love.gif
so sweet @lucysducks11

Tell Pandora to make those other little hellions straighten up and fly right!! She's bigger and seems to have a hold on the others. Tell her she's the new
" mother-ducker" in charge and you're depending on her to tame the devil flock.
And I too don't do cats for that very same reason. My sister's cat bit my big toe so hard I needed stitches!! But sister said it was my fault for wearing thongs and wiggling my toes!! Between those badass geese and possessed cats I am both physically and mentally scarred for life!!
1f915.png
1f915.png
1f915.png
1f915.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f915.png
1f915.png
1f915.png
oh my gosh! lol, you poor thing!