2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

So exciting
wee.gif
X2

Whats also very exciting is patiently waiting for your duck breeding pair to lay their first egg...shes made a nest and all, i keep peaking in on her to see if shes laid an egg! I want me some baby ducklings!

DH thought he could sharpen up the picture a bit. You can see the embryo better in the upper picture. I'm sure glad to have a talented photographer in the family.

Mine aren't duckling but I'll take healthy chicks if I can get them, LOL.

Last edited:
Just wanted to give an update from today, everything went well, I had a PICC line put in and it's giving me a little discomfort, chemo is starting to kick in full force, but all in all I'm all smiles, thanks to everyone who sent kind words and prayers

Just wanted to give an update from today, everything went well, I had a PICC line put in and it's giving me a little discomfort, chemo is starting to kick in full force, but all in all I'm all smiles, thanks to everyone who sent kind words and prayers

Always here for you, my dear... PICC lines suck though, I'm sorry... :hugs

Sounds pretty amazing. I've read about it and the book said that it is best not to breed from chickens that have hatched from double yokes. Because the eggs will have very low hatch rates but i'm not very sure if it's true!
jumpy.gif

Im glad everything went well, you have alot of prayer warriors thats for sure! You're a strong woman- You got this- your gonna kick cancers butt!!!! I hope you get to feeling better soon!!! Take it easy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom