2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Next time I have to clean their rooms it will be with a trash bag, my kids want for nothing, Ravynfallon can contest to that, so I'm at my wit's end with the disrespect and entitled attitude...Momma has to get tough I guess...

I'm not sure what they teach kids in school now days but that seems to be the normal attitude for young people/kids. They want everything handed to them without working for it. I have 10 nieces and nephews the oldest one is 19 and the youngest is 6 I think. They all come from 4 diff living conditions (just above poverty to six figures a yr) and almost all of them act like someone owes them. Sorry for ranting. :)

Next time I have to clean their rooms it will be with a trash bag, my kids want for nothing, Ravynfallon can contest to that, so I'm at my wit's end with the disrespect and entitled attitude...Momma has to get tough I guess...
Today I set 8 more bantam eggs under my broody Welsummer hen. When it rains, it pours!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Lucy, they have that attitude because they are being taught it in school. No lie. 8 hours of indoctrination that you have to deprogram when they are home. Tough love time is right on.

I am so very sad to report that my beautiful and sweet Pandora was killed today. I am not really sure what got a hold of her but whatever it was left a heartbreaking mess for me to see and clean up. I know this is the only place on earth that will fully understand my heartbreak right now and believe me it through tears that I type this. I'm beside myself right now with sadness ..

I am so very sad to report that my beautiful and sweet Pandora was killed today. I am not really sure what got a hold of her but whatever it was left a heartbreaking mess for me to see and clean up. I know this is the only place on earth that will fully understand my heartbreak right now and believe me it through tears that I type this. I'm beside myself right now with sadness ..
Oh my gosh I have no idea where I got 60's from. very sorry.

Also very sorry about your Pandora too
hugs.gif

No, no, NO!!! I am so, so sorry!! :hit :hugs

Back
Top Bottom