2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

or if calls, harass ravyn with pictures LOL

:oops:

Poor Rayvn. lol

On second thought, they're so cute that it is impossible to harass anyone with too many pictures of them. So I wish I was Ravyn. :gig

Now if only I could pay my bills doing it...
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png

:lau

If I put one of my chicks in front of one of our cats....
th.gif
My husband made three movies today of the chicks playing in their brooder and set them up on his computer for the cats. They watched 'cat TV' for 30 minutes.

I've always wondered how ducklings were sexed. Vent sexing always seems to be too risky for me to attempt it. Besides, trying to guess and 9 out of 10 times being wrong is half the fun of having chicks.

If I put one of my chicks in front of one of our cats....:th My husband made three movies today of the chicks playing in their brooder and set them up on his computer for the cats. They watched 'cat TV' for 30 minutes.

I've always wondered how ducklings were sexed. Vent sexing always seems to be too risky for me to attempt it. Besides, trying to guess and 9 out of 10 times being wrong is half the fun of having chicks.

That's Ireland, she's a special type of cat for sure... :)

Vent sexing ducklings is a bit different than chicks since male ducks actually DO have 'equipment' tucked inside... sometimes it's easy to tell a boy, and sometimes it's hard to tell if it's a boy hiding hus stuff or a girl... and you don't want to injure a girl trying to make something 'pop out' that ain't there... :duc

Baby #1 snuggling...

And introducing #2!!!!
ya.gif

DH just uploaded his one of his chic flix for me!

Little Lucychick is on the far right sitting on their food platform. I think she finally lifts her head up about at 1.49. I am getting a kick out of the little one with the exclamation mark on top of it's head. And then there is the one on the left slowly oozing off the roost.

Hard to believe they are 7/8 days old already.
0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom