2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Congratulations Lucysducks11! What a little doll baby! She is so tiny and I love her coloring.

4 days early? That little one is going too march to the beat of her own drummer. Nothing typical about her, you just wait and see!

How are you feeling? You look really good in your photo!

We are on day 18 here with the broody hen. Her eggs should hatch on Wednesday or Thursday if she stays on schedule. Only one slip up on her part and that was when she managed to pop open the door on her cage and set up shop in the nesting box next to it on day 15. I candled that night tho and saw movement in the 5 eggs I candled so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Congratulations Lucysducks11! What a little doll baby! She is so tiny and I love her coloring.

4 days early? That little one is going too march to the beat of her own drummer. Nothing typical about her, you just wait and see!

How are you feeling? You look really good in your photo!

We are on day 18 here with the broody hen. Her eggs should hatch on Wednesday or Thursday if she stays on schedule. Only one slip up on her part and that was when she managed to pop open the door on her cage and set up shop in the nesting box next to it on day 15. I candled that night tho and saw movement in the 5 eggs I candled so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

She is a little ball of spunk!!! A complete Joy!

Duckling house
2714.png

Custom made ramp
2714.png

DYI..Remove rungs from ladder, cover back with plywood, and then cover front with grip tape, gives them the perfect amount of traction)

HAPPY BABIES
2714.png
2714.png
2714.png
2714.png
2714.png
2714.png
2714.png

Last edited:

Duckling house
2714.png

Custom made ramp
2714.png

DYI..Remove rungs from ladder, cover back with plywood, and then cover front with grip tape, gives them the perfect amount of traction)

HAPPY BABIES
2714.png
2714.png
2714.png
2714.png
2714.png
2714.png
2714.png
Wow. Awesome house. Love and love
1f986.png
on the ramp. Check out her webs against the surface. Very CUTE.

Little hope tipped the scales yesterday at 0.00 pounds
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

We need to work on our weight...
She was given a shot and some antibiotics and is on the mend !!

Back
Top Bottom