2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Wendy, it's not silly at all...it's beautiful and true. He DOES work in mysterious ways. Praying for you.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Bless your heart, Wendy. You did awesome and I'm glad sweet Audree has inspired you. Remember that she's watching over you so you've got this.

Who would have thought that such a tiny soul, all covered with yellow down and possessing ridiculously cute webbed feet, only on this earth for such a short time, would impact so many lives so deeply? And leave deep duck prints on her duck momma's heart?

Yes, the odds were against little Audree. Peritonitis is an indiscriminate killer, but she had a job to do and having done it, she rested.

Well done, little Audree.

Wendy/Lucysducks11. We all knew you had the strength inside of you to get though this ordeal but the important thing is now YOU know you have the strength. From now on, no doubts. Okay?

Who would have thought that such a tiny soul, all covered with yellow down and possessing ridiculously cute webbed feet, only on this earth for such a short time, would impact so many lives so deeply? And leave deep duck prints on her duck momma's heart?

Yes, the odds were against little Audree. Peritonitis is an indiscriminate killer, but she had a job to do and having done it, she rested.

Well done, little Audree.

Wendy/Lucysducks11. We all knew you had the strength inside of you to get though this ordeal but the important thing is now YOU know you have the strength. From now on, no doubts. Okay?
goodpost.gif

When you have calls everyday is like Easter and your going on an egg hunt. So far I have found eggs behind wood piles, in old tires, and today I found one behind the motor box that holds the aireator.. Pretty sure this is the smallest egg I have ever seen

Back
Top Bottom