2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Oh man, I can relate. I just came in from finishing up worming my flock with Safe guard....battling ankle deep mud as I did. I finally declared defeat and headed inside to accost smart chickens who stayed inside out of the rain and were hanging around the roost. All but five were willing to accept the wormer soaked squares of bread I offered them. Some even got GOOD and dosed when they stole the bite out of their neighbor's mouth. The last 5 that wouldn't accept the bread had to put up with me dosing them with the syringe. Everyone is wearing a magic marker X on a leg, so that job is done.

Mud, poo, feathers, worms.....nice sweet stuffed type pets sound pretty good right now.

I came in wet, muddy and splattered with Safe Guard.

Lucy chick sends her love and a loud cheep!

Today is DH and my 10th anniversary.

Oh man, I can relate. I just came in from finishing up worming my flock with Safe guard....battling ankle deep mud as I did. I finally declared defeat and headed inside to accost smart chickens who stayed inside out of the rain and were hanging around the roost. All but five were willing to accept the wormer soaked squares of bread I offered them. Some even got GOOD and dosed when they stole the bite out of their neighbor's mouth. The last 5 that wouldn't accept the bread had to put up with me dosing them with the syringe. Everyone is wearing a magic marker X on a leg, so that job is done.

Mud, poo, feathers, worms.....nice sweet stuffed type pets sound pretty good right now.

Happy anniversary!!! :hugs :ya :celebrate :hugs

I sloshed around the mud this evening feeding, cleaning, watering and doing a head count so I feel your pain. It was beautiful day yesterday and a monsoon came in last night/this morning so ever is a mess.. I hope you and your coop dries out soon!
Enjoy your anniversary night with your hubby
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

:hugs your birds will thank you later

And congrats on your anniversary :hugs :hugs

Thanks everyone.

We were married in Casa Grande Arizona. We were there racing our stream liner bicycle at the Nissan test track and only told friends that we were also there to get married. We surprised our families when we got home. I looked at the weather there today, sunny and 83. No rain.....no mud, just sand and road runners. The day we got married it was 97+ degrees. We got married by a judge...wearing shorts and tank tops. It was a blast. No big expensive dress, tuxedos, reception, etc. We went out to eat afterwards and laughed that our dinner cost more than our wedding ceremony....I think it cost 50$ for the ceremony and 50$ for the recording of the license. We spent 300$ on that dinner!
lau.gif
A friend that we sent pictures to remarked...You got married in shorts? Yep, I said. It was almost 100 flipping degrees out side, what were we supposed to wear? The only one not in shorts was the judge.

As for the Safe Guard, I've got one rooster left to treat. I think I'm going to have to ambush him in the morning and squirt it down his throat as he keeps giving his bread tot he other chickens. Silly boy.

As for the weather, Two more days of rain due here then a slight break before more rain moves in. The first half of April really looks like a soggy mess. Ducks would love it!

Sounds like my wedding, my husband took me to Florida for my birthday and on the way there we decided to get married ( made A LOT of people butt hurt) it was extremely last minute, we found a preacher and a public beach (unbeknown to me it was called princess Island) and got married at Sunset then went to dinner, my grandson was also born that morning so it was a super special day! I did wear a wedding dress with my pink converse and he wore a tux but that's as fancy as we got.. I didn't need more than that, I had all I needed in him :)

Sounds like my wedding, my husband took me to Florida for my birthday and on the way there we decided to get married ( made A LOT of people butt hurt) it was extremely last minute, we found a preacher and a public beach (unbeknown to me it was called princess Island) and got married at Sunset then went to dinner, my grandson was also born that morning so it was a super special day! I did wear a wedding dress with my pink converse and he wore a tux but that's as fancy as we got.. I didn't need more than that, I had all I needed in him :)

:love Beautiful story. It definetly made me smile! :lol: :D

:love Beautiful story. It definetly made me smile! :lol: :D

Makes me smile too :) he so patient and sweet. He had no idea at that moment I had an inner addicted to ducks because I didn't have any feathered babies when we got married. Had never even been around a duck ..And now as my daughter says, "Mom, stop growing ducks, get a dog" I'm growing and raising them :)

Back
Top Bottom