2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

That my friend would be a negative.. just ducks..

I'm sure you'll give them the best chance possible.
fl.gif
Since I don't do ducks, or geese, I'm not offering any advice but would think that they shouldn't be that different than hatching ducks?

I so freakin sad and mad at myself. The other muscovy died in the shell. It had it cracked all the way around, every few mins I'd go peep at it to make sure it was ok. It was making progress all morning. I just went to check it, no peep! So I started breaking the shell back and it got itself turned around backwards..
1f625.png
stupid me!!! I should have broke a piece off to make sure its head was up.

I so freakin sad and mad at myself. The other muscovy died in the shell. It had it cracked all the way around, every few mins I'd go peep at it to make sure it was ok. It was making progress all morning. I just went to check it, no peep! So I started breaking the shell back and it got itself turned around backwards..
1f625.png
So sorry about your duckling.
sad.png

Now your only duckling will need a stuffed animal and a mirror with safe edges to keep it company,can you possibility get another duckling so this one won't be alone.
@rookhomestead

1f625.png

Don't beat yourself up, especially if this is your first time incubating eegs which I thought you said it was, I can't remember, either way, if you have done it once or multiple times there's always more to learn. I have had a few die during hatching and it killed me but then I look at the ones that made it and enjoy them. Sometimes nature has a way of taking care of itself and we don't always understand why. Just learn and enjoy the little ling that hatched!! You may want to get another duckling asap if you just had 2 eggs. There is nothing more demanding than a single duckling.. they are like infants.. needy , loud, and did I mention NEEDY!!!
I'm sorry about the one you lost..

So sorry about your duckling.  :(

Now your only duckling will need a stuffed animal and a mirror with safe edges to keep it company,can you possibility get another duckling so this one won't be alone. 
@rookhomestead

When I had Hoped, or hatched Hope, I found that a picture of me worked wonders!!! Way better than a mirror, which works but the picture was AMAZING!!!

This was hope right after hatching
She slept under my picture until she was too big to sleep on her stuffed duck

Back
Top Bottom