2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

How is everyone doing?? I have survived the summer and things are going to be slowing down here so I will have more time to stop by and say hello.. I hope everyone is doing well. Miss you all :(

:frow :hugs

glad you have survived :hugs hoping all is well for you
and cant wait to see you more often and maybe some more gorgeous pictures

you should enter some into the other poultry calendar ;)

:goodpost: X2!! :D

Hello all my friends, stopping by to say hey and catch up. I'm not sure if anyone follows the thread anymore since I fizzled out and life took such a fast leap into the summer. Everything has been well, my grandbabies and daughter moved home, my son went to college, another son graduates this year, kids, grandkids and ducks keep me busy. My health is ok, not great but I'm maintaining. I have so much to share, my granddaughter and I incubated an egg we found on the bank and against all odds the little duckling hatched and survived and has now become my side kick. I of course still have all my babies at the pond but keep this one with me , I will share pictures once I can. I hope everyone is well :)
Xoxoxo Lucy

Hello all my friends, stopping by to say hey and catch up. I'm not sure if anyone follows the thread anymore since I fizzled out and life took such a fast leap into the summer. Everything has been well, my grandbabies and daughter moved home, my son went to college, another son graduates this year, kids, grandkids and ducks keep me busy. My health is ok, not great but I'm maintaining. I have so much to share, my granddaughter and I incubated an egg we found on the bank and against all odds the little duckling hatched and survived and has now become my side kick. I of course still have all my babies at the pond but keep this one with me , I will share pictures once I can. I hope everyone is well :)
Xoxoxo Lucy
:hugs :ya Lucy!!!! We missed you :hugs glad you are well and maintaining!! Cant wait to see you pictures! :love

This is my sweet duck who has become my best friend ❤️

Attachments

• 23d1b69e-fab5-4dd1-993a-09fbfb476639.jpg
    23d1b69e-fab5-4dd1-993a-09fbfb476639.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 17

Back
Top Bottom