2 free Silkie Roo's in need of a loving California home!

Victoria215

Chirping
Jan 11, 2012
Los Angeles, Ca.
Last year we embarked on becoming urban chicken owners in northern Los Angeles. Our first two were silkies followed a couple of months later by 4 other chicks ( 2 barred rocks,1 buff and an easter egger) Both of our Silkies turned out to be roos.

We were able to keep them over the last year but now we're having to get rid of them due to where we live. (and our neighbors behind us) everyone else loves having them in our neighborhood but I completely understand :-(
Over the last year we have become very attached to them and our 4 yr old daughter is absolutely in love with them all.
We'd love for them to go live their lives out as roosters and nothing else!

They have had wonderful lives here and really want that to continue! Large coop and 16 ft run with ample free time is what they're used to...
I am hoping someone that loves chickens and can take them (or 1) or help me find a home for our lovely boys.
Thank you very much!

Both born April 2012

Well you see im in Michigan but I would love to have the golden silkie. I have always wanted silkies. If you would be willing to ship him I will take him. Possibly both if they get along together.

I live in Lake Hughes, CA - about 30 minutes east of Magic Mountain. Where are you in Los Angeles?

Back
Top Bottom