2 Juvenile Hens in Central Oklahoma

bricbrac

Hatching
6 Years
Jun 3, 2013
Is anyone here interested in 2 juvenile hens? I don't know the exact breed of the chickens. But I think one of them is a rhode island red and the other a plymoth rock. My family has been fostering them for a family friend but he can no longer have them due to medical issues. To top it off recent severe storms have made very difficult to keep. Am seeking for them a nice, safe home in the Central Oklahoma area. Thanks!

I am willing to accept them if you are willing to ship.
I live in Michigan. Please let me know.
I have 7 acres and they will be with other chickens.

Fawne-- Thank you for your response. I will check with my family to see if theyare willing to have them go so far away. I know one thing, though, your weather is a whole lot better than ours.
smile.png
Will get back with you soon. Have a great day!

We might be able to take them. We are in Oklahoma, near the Arkansas border(not far from Ft. Smith) where are you located?

Morning, Lotsochicks--
The hens are a couple of days shy of four months old and are happy little critters!
smile.png
We sure wish we could keep them, especially knowing that they are not too far away from starting their egg laying days. But after the storms of the last few weeks our home and yard here in Norman has taken quite a beating and we really need to know they will be in safe, spacious place free from all of the chaos around putting things back together around here.If you really interested, please let me know and we can see what we can do. Thanks!

I live in Tuttle and have several backyard chickens, including a couple of RIRs. I would love to have them and will come pick them up. Thanks, Larry

Harrybird--
Excellent!! Please email me at oparascal@hotmail.com and we can make arrangements. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!!

Last edited:
Harrybird--
Excellent!! Please email me at oparascal@hotmail.com and we can make arrangements. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!!

Back
Top Bottom