2 left to determine gender on.

I would guess that your “polish” is a pullet! It looks an awful lot like my silver laced polish did at that age! My Booboo has crossbeak and had gotten it trimmed right before this picture!😉
E696EC90-89C7-44DD-A3DD-46875130DDC7.jpeg

I would guess that your “polish” is a pullet! It looks an awful lot like my silver laced polish did at that age! My Booboo has crossbeak and had gotten it trimmed right before this picture!😉View attachment 2784632
Aww shes so pretty! I'm glad to hear the agreement on her being a pullet! She by far is one of my sweetest! Unlike my devil polish as pictured below🤣

Attachments

• 20210803_175739.jpg
    20210803_175739.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 3
Thanks @cherrynberry and @Overo Mare for the tags. 🙂
Agree the laced bird is a polish and a pullet.
The silkie appears to be a pullet as well. Looks like it may have some dominant white genetics going on. Light colored beak. Not uncommon for them to have pink combs, even the pullets. This birds comb appears to be flat in the photo. Going with pullet on this one, too.
You may have to wait a few more weeks to be certain, secondary male characteristics such as streamers, do not normally appear until after 12-14 weeks, sometimes later.

Thanks @cherrynberry and @Overo Mare for the tags. 🙂
Agree the laced bird is a polish and a pullet.
The silkie appears to be a pullet as well. Looks like it may have some dominant white genetics going on. Light colored beak. Not uncommon for them to have pink combs, even the pullets. This birds comb appears to be flat in the photo. Going with pullet on this one, too.
You may have to wait a few more weeks to be certain, secondary male characteristics such as streamers, do not normally appear until after 12-14 weeks, sometimes later.
Thank you so much for you response. It makes me happy to hear they seem to both be pullets. This silkie definitely is different from my other silkie roo.

Attachments

• 20210803_175728.jpg
    20210803_175728.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom