2 minth old chick staggering

Thank you, I'll check that this morning. I didn't even think about ears, my dog done those when he had a severe ear infection. Thank u
Update on Chickadee, kept her inside for 3 or 4 days, making sure she drank water and ate. She kept falling staggering flipping etc. Eventually it got a little better so I took her outside. 2 days later she started flying to me when she heard or saw me. Within 4 days she was running, walking trying fly lol. Today u wouldn't of known she was so sick. Thank you for all the advice.

Update on Chickadee, kept her inside for 3 or 4 days, making sure she drank water and ate. She kept falling staggering flipping etc. Eventually it got a little better so I took her outside. 2 days later she started flying to me when she heard or saw me. Within 4 days she was running, walking trying fly lol. Today u wouldn't of known she was so sick. Thank you for all the advice.
Thank goodness!

Glad to hear she's doing better:)

Back
Top Bottom