1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

2 Pure Ameraucana Cockrels, blue & splash

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by blueberrychickens, May 25, 2012.

1. blueberrychickens

blueberrychickens Songster

May 12, 2010
    Hudson, MA
    Hello there,
    Pip & Squeek are looking for a new home as they are both not the girls I thought they were! They are both 13 weeks old, Pip is a pure splash Ameraucana cockrel & his brother Squeek is a pure blue Ameraucana cockrel. They just started to crow this week & since I am not able to keep roosters due to silly town regulations, they need to find a new home. I would like if they would go to a nice farm & not to someones dinner plate/stew pot. They were hatched by me & have been hand raised. They are good foragers & love to go out & free range.
    If you are interested, please let me know as they need to go immediately.
    For local pick up only, will not ship ~ Hudson MA area
    Here's a few pics from today 5/25

Last edited: May 25, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: