2 Sebastopol Goose Eggs Local Pickup Only *07875*

justmeandtheflock

Overrun with ducklings :)
10 Years
May 27, 2009
NW NJ
I have 2 eggs from my pair of Sebastopol Geese. The goose is a saddleback and the gander is white. I won't be hatching them myself so I figured I see if anyone local wanted them. I cracked open the last 2 that she laid and they were fertile but I make no guarantee that these will hatch. I work in Flanders so I can meet someone midday in that area.

It looks like Pine Brook is only 25 minutes from my work if you want to drive over this way we could meet about 12:30 pm.

Quote:
Marilyn!!!~!~! first happy birth day the other day -I missed it--second yah on the sebbies!!!! go go go ---they are so pretty!!!!

Quote:
Marilyn!!!~!~! first happy birth day the other day -I missed it--second yah on the sebbies!!!! go go go ---they are so pretty!!!!

Thanks, Nat-brat!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Thanks, Nat-brat!!!!!!!!

empty your inbox goofball!!!

Oh your killing me!! Bringing any to chickenstock??
wink.png

I don't know. They are stressing me out right now and I am going throuhg the motions of do I sell them or don't I sell them. The Gander is being way too rough with his goose so I had to seperate them the other day and he is just pacing the fence line trying to get to her and honking. I feel so bad for him.

Back
Top Bottom