2 sizzle roos and sizzle hen need a home....NEW HAMPSHIRE

KKsilver1977

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jul 8, 2013
New Hampshire
These birds HAVE to go ASAP! I wanted bantams the same size as my Belgian D'uccle but these turned out to be gigantic! The gray rooster doesn't get along with my golden neck rooster. I believe they're silkie/Cochin X...,they are FREE !!!!

Last edited:
Actually I'm only offering the hen as a bonus to get rid of the roosters! What do you do with all your roosters? None of mine get along! I got 8 straight run and 4 ended up being roosters. I found a home for one of them...one hen died so I was left with 3 roosters and 3 hens. I got 3 more straight run chicks, 2 ended up being roosters and 1 hen! So now I have 5 roosters and 4 hens. I'm picking up 8 more straight run this weekend and I don't know what I'm gonna do if I get more roosters (which I'm sure I will)....

My roosters are super chill, we bought 4 sexed pullets this spring and 50% were roosters the breeder gave us 4 straight run chicks as compensation and told me i could keep the roos. the are Blue Orpingtons from Renies Peeps and right now i would happily give them to someone local who would let me use them for stud service next year. i paid $30 each so i dont really want to make rooster stew

Back
Top Bottom