2 Super sweet Pekin Ducks hand raised by a preschool class

I have 2 very loving and personable Pekins that need a loving home. They were hatched and raised together by a preschool class and have since been a part of our family for the last year +. They are extremely friendly one of them loves to be held. They are both laying females and have some very delish eggs. We are moving and can not take them. They come with a house/coup, three kiddie pools, food and dishes. They just need a home where they will get lots of love and human contact. They were also raised with 2 labradors and are not afraid of dogs or much else for that matter. We are located in Southwest Florida and would be willing to meet halfway within 50 miles. However I do not have a truck to transport the coup.

I have 2 very loving and personable Pekins that need a loving home. They were hatched and raised together by a preschool class and have since been a part of our family for the last year +. They are extremely friendly one of them loves to be held. They are both laying females and have some very delish eggs. We are moving and can not take them. They come with a house/coup, three kiddie pools, food and dishes. They just need a home where they will get lots of love and human contact. They were also raised with 2 labradors and are not afraid of dogs or much else for that matter. We are located in Southwest Florida and would be willing to meet halfway within 50 miles. However I do not have a truck to transport the coup.

Back
Top Bottom