20+ Barred Rock hatching eggs $20.00 plus shipping & NN eggs / from SC

Just let me know when you are ready, the BR's are a permanent fixture here.
Funny you should mention that. There was a movie I watched (a Jim Carey movie, I think) where they used a Naked Neck chicken
and called it a vulture / buzzard.
I thought that was neat but it was so obviously NOT a vulture / buzzard .

smile.png

Lisa

Dipsy

Any chance I could get a mixed order of eggs from you ?

6-barred rock
6-jersey giant
6-banty cochin.. mottled or splash preferred.

Julie
big_smile.png

Hi Julie, I can do that, but not right now. The mottled Cochins (I have 5 hens and a roo) might not be pure. There is a Polish/Silkie cross roo that flies over in their pen once in a while. The MC girls haven't been laying well so I didn't worry much about it --- time to fix that prob.
And I guess you saw above, my Jersey Giant hens live with a Naked Neck roo.
Carole, You should SEE the little darlings coming out of the Naked Neck pen since I moved that frizz NN roo in with the girls. I'll get some new pics tonight (unless I'm busy wrapping eggs). Did you see my 'Itza Frizzle' post in breeds?
smile.png

Lisa

Just wanted to add:
Lisa, I got your dozen Frizzle (plus a couple NN
wink.png
) eggs today. They were packed beautifully, and not a one was broken
big_smile.png

Well I'll keep an eye out for when you have Barred rocks listed again. I am watching an auction , got outbid on his last one, but he had several breeds I wanted and was willing to combine...lol.

I wasn't paying enough attention. I think the NN look so cute but I am trying to avoid them. I live in a cold climate and I worry about frostbite on my roos combs/wattles I can't take the stress of naked necks in the snow too...lol.

The cochins were more for my son. He wants to set up the banty cochin and the banty salmon favs for breeding on his own little program.

I'll keep watching the thread. You have to live on the Sell/Buy section to get anything it moves so fast...lol.

Julie =0)

Back
Top Bottom