*****20+ Paint Silkie Eggs***** Possible Showgirls! Many Pictures!!

Shayna

I [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]
8 Years
Aug 2, 2011
Midwest
20+ Paint Eggs, with possibility of hatching showgirls! Auction is for the 20 eggs that have been collected + any more laid this weekend prior to shipping. This is a second chance offer due to buyer not going through with purchase. Payment is due at the time auction is completed. If you are not able to pay when the auction closes, do not bid. It is not fair to other bidders or the seller.

I have 3 hens currently laying in my paint flock and my incubator is full, so I’m selling eggs collected November 17th - 27th. Shipping will be Monday, November 28th. I will individually wrap each egg and package with care. I will not mark it as eggs, since I’ve heard too many instances of boxes marked eggs having more “accidents” but will mark the box as fragile.

Paints do not breed true, but they seem to be hatching out a lot of paints. All 4 of my breeding roos are paint (one is a showgirl), and I have 2 paint hens, and one black hen laying. Pictures of them are below. They do throw some blue or black chicks. It is fairly unpredictable at this time, but I have some gorgeous babies of them. Pictures of their babies are below. All breeders have 5 toes.

The fertility I’m finding in the eggs I’m incubating is great, but I cannot guaranty hatch rates with shipped eggs. As of 11/20 I can see veins in all 13 eggs I put in incubator 11/14-11/16. They will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail, which typically takes 2-3 days. I will not be responsible for any accidents in the mail since I cannot control what happens when they leave. I will ship within continental US only, excluding HI, AK. If your state has restrictions on receiving shipped eggs, please contact me prior to bidding.

If you do not accept my terms, please do not bid. If you have additional questions, I’ll be happy to answer them!

My breeding roos – all bearded except showgirl, which has bowtie:
Paint Roo 1
roosterspot.jpg

rooandpullet.jpg

Paint Roo 2
youngroo.jpg

Paint Roo 3
roootherside.jpg

rootop.jpg

tail.jpg

Showgirl Roo
paintshow4.jpg

The girls:

Dottie (only not-bearded hen)
Dottie.jpg

chickens.jpg

henandrooster.jpg

2011-09-14151210.jpg

Buffy (she does have some small spots, great fluff)
Buffy.jpg

a102.jpg

Buffy2.jpg

Olive (black hens tend to help keep dark pigmentation in paint offspring)
Olive.jpg

Olive with a roo
paintandblacksilkies-1-1.jpg

The girls hard at work:
Dottie & Olive
2011-11-13102031.jpg

Buffy
2011-11-12154520-1-1.jpg

2 Roosters with Dottie and Olive:
chickens2-1.jpg

Babies:
PaintChicks.jpg