20 RARE CRESTED CREAM LEGBAR CHICKS

Cowgirl75446

Songster
12 Years
Feb 28, 2011
Texas
I currently have 20 rare Crested Cream Legbar chicks (10 females and 10 males) Most of these chicks were hatched on April 10th and a few on April 3rd.
CRESTED CREAM LEGBARS are an extremely rare chicken, these birds are a beautiful auto-sexing breed. The male chicks are lighter in color and will hatch with a large white spot on their heads. The female chicks will have chipmunk stripes down their backs and on their face. The pullets are excellent layers of beautiful blue-colored eggs, all my birds are crested. My stock comes from Greenfire lines. The pullet chicks are $15.00 each and the males are $5.00. If you are interested in all 10 female chicks and all 10 male chicks, I will take $160.00 for all 20 chicks, that is like getting most of the males for free. I will only discount them if you take all 10 pairs (1 male and 1 female).
This would be a perfect start for these amazing birds. The chicks must be picked up in Honey Grove, Ladonia, or Windom, Texas. I will NOT ship.
Please send a private message for more information, or to purchase these chicks.

Back
Top Bottom