20 split lav silkie eggs-possible lavs!!!! BIN includes shipping!!!

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
Hi guys these were for the chickenstock auction today but ALOT of people did not want to hatch out anymore eggs-too cold up here and I have eggs Im already incubating so I cannot take these:-( My loss your gain...The most recent batches of eggs from these new breeders I started selling again have AMAZING fertility even after being shipped-85-90% veining!!! YOU WILL GET EXACTLY 18 EGGS-no more no less-PLEASE IGNORE SHIPPING OF 12$ ITS INCLUDED IN BUY IT NOW PRICE-i NEED THESE TO GO AND DONT WANT TO EAT THEM:-(
My splits are grown and they are laying their own eggs!!! So I have a pen of 7 birds-2 roos 5 hens. They are all black Lav splits. If you hatch out a black chick then its either a split again or a pure black silkie-or you won the jackpot and have a pure lavender or two that may hatch:)
Your chances are as follows
50% splits ( black)
25% lavs ( pure lavs)
25% pure blacks again

I will ship out Tuesday-delivery confirmation included-I have never had a bad shipment-those who have bought these eggs in the past will tell you Im a packing freak ( I shipped 40+ shipments this past Winter) I cannot guarantee the fertility/growth of eggs once they leave my house though:-( Shipping is always a risk...In the mean time here are some photos of the birds when they were younger...They got to free-range all Summer and have been "together" for 7 weeks now-so they are very pure:)
25181_cimg3944.jpg

25181_cimg3921.jpg

25181_cimg3934.jpg

25181_cimg3920.jpg

Last edited:
Don't let this one get by people. Most of my eggs are developing. Great fertility. Only one had a broken air cell. I bought 10 and she sent me 18......
ep.gif

I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
love.gif

Quote:
thanks Reese!!! I love it when people Pipe in on auctions with happines from their eggies:)
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
ahhhhh LOL thats great!!!!!! Thanks for letting me know--wow I have to say I have had amazing luck with shipping these guys-they are the perfect size for how I pack my eggs-I almost dont want to sell the larger eggs...hehe thanks BC!!!

Quote:
Im actually surprised:-( Ive never offered this many at this price. Its all good aces should I plug in your new bator and fire them up??? hahaha

Sorry it took me so long, I had to beg the hubby first. YAY!!!!

My paypal is [email protected], please send me an invoice so I can pay for these as quickly as possible. WOHOOOO!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom