20 x 8 Office Trailer

Quote:
Well... There is good news and there is bad news...

The bad news? The trailer is a complete wreck. The floor is rotting out at the corners and roof leaks in two spots. The outside paneling (metal) is dinged up bad and has insulation showing through in most of the spots.
barnie.gif

The good news? The guy has another trailer just like it in much better shape with a table and benches and stairs and a big four-foot door and it's $800 and it's got a funny hitch on it but I have a friend that can haul it for me! Whew! So yeah... I'm going to think about it over the weekend and if the guy still has it on Monday I'm going to buy it.
wee.gif

I too am having a look see at an old mobile home porch, if it is anything like it looks in the pictures, it will be my birds new home! Good luck with your venture, I hope to have luck with mine!
Although, the "hoop coop" my son and I proudly built last summer sure stood the test of a good ol fashioned Minnesota winter, I didn't like all the noise from the tarp blowing in the wind and I tells ya, those dang tarps don't stay put no matter what!!!

Back
Top Bottom