2009 Kankakee IL Bird Swap dates

Quote:
Wethers.... I could use a couple of extra lovable ones for 4-H. Let me know if you are bringing any.

Yeah plans changed...I guess we are pulling a horse to Indy on saturday...hoosier horse fair....I'm planning on leaving the truck and trailer there with the D...I'll have the Explorer...so no goats this time...they will have to wait till next time.

I do have an exceptionally nice buckling prospect...his dad is a registered red paint boer his mom is a 3/4 alpine/boer...he is a solid caramel....wanted a doeling out of this cross but got a buckling...and now I hate to "fix" him...I think he would make an above average multiplier buck...from a buck line that throws alot of doe kids...

W/E...if anyone is interested...prob be ready june 7...if not he loses them.

Swap is almost here. Hope to see you all next weekend.
Christie
big_smile.png

I have to find a way to get there this year.
big_smile.png
I'd love to see what's available and meet others in the area.
Is anyone familiar with a swap or similar further North than Kankakee, but not in Wi?

My husband surprised me this week by telling me we're going to Kankakee this weekend. I can't wait! I'm hoping to find some bantams...I'm trying to put together a calm and quiet (lol) backyard flock. So far, I've read that we need to get there very early, bring a flashlight, and the way it sounds, I think we might need umbrellas too!

RAIN RAIN, GO AWAY!!!!!!! We're going too, and I hate getting wet! We're going up Sat evening, picking up our two grandaughters from MI, got a motel reservation, then going to the swap EARLY. Can you spell excited?

Hi,
I am new here, and I am really interrested in the swap at Kankakee. I live about 55 miles southwest of Chicago, and can't seem to find any closer swaps. So, I am gathering that the next one will be sometime in April?

Back
Top Bottom