*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

Quote:
Thank you, that is so sweet of you to say. and I'll add you again & again & again & again........
smile.png

When will the cutoff be on signing up again? I want to see how well this move goes, and get my already signed up twice blocks figured before I sign up for my third.. lol

I said I would do three blocks this month, but I haven't even been listed a 2nd time.
hit.gif
Was I a bad boy? Did I forget to say please? Guess I'll go back to my usual spot again.
hide.gif

Quote:
I'll go check the list. Somehow I got you and Marlinchaser mixed up, sorry
sad.png

I'll add you now.

ETA::: Your on the list twice
smile.png

Last edited:
Hey all of you got a big head start on me, darn time difference thingy. Oh, well that's OK, I get to sleep later and I get daylight later
tongue2.gif

Ya
ya.gif
Ya I am on 2 times for March, currently above Patchesnposies and then above Zookeeper9000. Please PM me with your choices if they are different from the listings on Feb list OK?

Patchesnposies please give each of those little darlings a warm little
hugs.gif
from Puff of Fluff and her critters. They are just too sweet to resist.

Acre of Blessings I replied in PM and also asked to please be signed up for a third block for March when you get a chance. No hurry, you are really getting slammed with sign-up requests right now, poor thing. That had better be some extra special warthog Wildsky went after, huh.

We do go by the list on page 1 of March thread and that list is where the updates will be, right?

Back
Top Bottom