*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

Quote:
I got mine
yippiechickie.gif
if you have pics, please post them or it will take me a couple days to get that done,
barnie.gif

ok - here it is!
marlinchaser's block:
quiltswapblock1001.jpg

Oh, and did you enjoy your buckeye rooster?
quiltswapchickens006.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww! Thanks, you guys!
I needed some cheering up today, and you did it.
love.gif

My neighbor's dogs got out on Sunday and ran around and around my hens' run until they beat themselves silly against the bars. I'm now nursing two bloody faces and one cracked beak.
hit.gif

They're already looking better, though. Stupid dogs didn't pay a lick of attention to the roosters.

kycklingar - That's a real nice one, how did you do that? Is there a pattern, or did you just sew a bunch of pieces together than cut out the square?
tongue.png
No really, I like that. It would be a great way to use up all those leftover pieces!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I really enjoy making "crazy quilt" blocks with my scraps. I just sew them together and iron, then cut a straight edge with a roatary cutter, and sew on another piece or another already-assembled series of pieces. I recently made a whole quilt the same way... It was genuine scraps from the past 10 years of sewing! For my friends' new baby.

nevinskaleidoscope.jpg

If you have not received your block from last month yet - please go to the other thread and make a post so I can track and see whats going on.
Thanks!
big_smile.png

Are you rested, and ready to have fun, or still suffering from jet lag???
frow.gif

I got my block, so I will not be back at the other thread, Actuallly I will check to see who didnt get a block. Then watch out.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom