*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

I got my block from Acres this morning! It is gorgeous! All nice and springy! Thank you very much!

I'll try and put a picture of it up later for everybody to see. Back to the sewing machine to work on the blocks for the BYCville swap.

Quote:
Yep, they have some really great buys on there.

FrChuckW---Hurry and get those pics up....I wanted them to be a surprise, that's why I didn't post pics.
smile.png
Glad you like it.

Quote:
Ok everyone...shoot me. I got the envelopes all ready and the blocks inside. AND FORGOT TO MAIL THEM.

I'm so so sorry.
hit.gif

We are expecting a blizzard tomorrow, but will try to mail them Saturday, if not definitely Monday.

Again, I'm so sorry they didn't go out already.
hide.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Eggbert arrived today, Darlene.
yippiechickie.gif
He was a little tired and cramped but he made the trip just fine. He said to tell you he misses you but he likes his new home so much he is going to stay for a long long time.

He just went to bed a few minutes ago. Just was too excited to sleep I guess. I think we may do something really fun tomorrow morning if he gets up before noon.
wink.png

I love Eggbert, Darlene
love.gif
Thank you so much. He is precious. My DH thinks so too. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Beverly

I got my block from Beth this moring.
love.gif
Will have to post pic later. It is a 9 patch with cute chicken fabric a green soild fabric. I am so happy to have it to add to my BYC quilt.
D.gif
Thanks Beth

piecemaker

Back
Top Bottom