*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

Quote:
smack.gif
I am a sexist chick
hide.gif

I have done DENNIS a disservice...He made the square and I ass-u-me-d it was the DW who had sewn it...
I'm sorry
hit.gif

Quote:
I can't remember who sent to you and I have already thrown the March list away already. Sorry
sad.png

Isnt 1st post a list of who sent to who, or am I reading that wrong? I thought everyone sent to the person below them.

Quote:
I can't remember who sent to you and I have already thrown the March list away already. Sorry
sad.png

Isnt 1st post a list of who sent to who, or am I reading that wrong? I thought everyone sent to the person below them.

That's what I thought...

Okay, I know my block from Amyquilt is on it's way, the blizzard held up things on her end. I'm glad she is safe and didn't try to get it out with the crummy weather.

That just leaves my block from Arabookworm that I haven't received.

Jean, sorry but if I do have to go to Michigan it will only be the Detroit area I go to as that is where most of the family is at. If it turns out I have to go to Missouri, it will be the Waynesville/St. Roberts/Ft. Leonard Wood area. I'm hoping I don't have to do any of it, and can handle everything via telephone and email.

Quote:
sad.png

The name had been removed from the first post.....this is why I can't remember who she sent to originially. It's all been worked out. It's all O.K.

kycklingar! :

Hi! I still haven't received my block from Texasbartrambaby.
sad.png

Something must be up with them. They haven't posted here on BYC since the 7th of this month.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom